Currently Enrolling Studies Metabolic Research Institute | Diabetes
Clinical studies are an integral part of clinical research and are at the heart of all advances in modern medicine.
Our mission at the Metabolic Research Institute is to provide our patients and sponsors with the highest quality of diabetes clinical research available in today’s medical professional environment. We are committed to delivering efficient and timely research data, while focusing on strict adherence to protocol guidelines.
Currently Enrolling Studies Metabolic Research Institute include adult participants with:
- Type 1 Diabetes on Basal/Bolus Insulin
- Weight Loss Study for individuals with Type 2 Diabetes or Prediabetes
- Type 2 Diabetes with Kidney Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes on Basal Insulin and/or oral medications
- High Cholesterol on Statin or Statin Intolerant
- Neuropathy Study for individuals with Type 2 Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes on Basal or Bolus Insulin (Flyer coming soon!)
- Type 2 Diabetes on Basal or Bolus Insulin (Flyer coming soon!)
- Device Testing for Testosterone
- Type 2 Diabetes on Metformin
Be sure to check our upcoming studies as well by clicking here
Qualified participants will receive study-related medication, lab tests, and medical care. You may be reimbursed for your time and travel.
Please contact us with any questions. Reach us at 561-802-3060 or sign up for an appointment online.
Metabolic Research Institute, Inc. (“MRI”), is a private Clinical Research Company located at 1515 North Flagler Drive, Suite 440, West Palm Beach Florida 33401. Unless otherwise noted, all study-related appointments for qualified clinical participants in any MRI research trial will take place at this address.