If you’re struggling to lose weight on your own, you may be interested in participating in the SURMOUNT-3 Study. In addition to a potential new investigational weight management option, study participants will also receive counseling and support to make healthier choices.
Qualified candidates will be men and women 18 years of age or older with no history of Diabetes (Type 1 or Type 2).
Additional eligibility criteria also apply.
Study participants will receive all study related examinations, lab tests and study medications at no cost. You may also be reimbursed for your time and travel.
For more information, or to see if you qualify to participate in this study, call Metabolic Research Institute:
(561) 802-3060, ext. 8036 or visit: https://www.metabolic-institute.com/weight-loss-study/
Learn about an investigational drug for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) in the NASH-FXR study.
Study qualification requirements
• 18-75 years old
• Confirmed or suspected NASH diagnosis. Study staff will confirm if you have NASH during the pre-screening part of the study
• No current drug abuse or excessive alcohol consumption
Other requirements will apply.
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
• Potential access to the investigational study drug
• Study-related support and monitoring by a healthcare team
• Education about NASH
• Reimbursement for time and travel
For more information about the NASH FXR study, call Metabolic Research Institute (561) 802-3060, ext. 8036 or visit: https://www.metabolic-institute.com/nash-fxr-study/