Learn about an investigational drug for nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) in the NASH-FXR study.
Study qualification requirements
• 18-75 years old
• Confirmed or suspected NASH diagnosis. Study staff will confirm if you have NASH during the pre-screening part of the study
• No current drug abuse or excessive alcohol consumption
Other requirements will apply.
Qualified participants will receive at no cost:
• Potential access to the investigational study drug
• Study-related support and monitoring by a healthcare team
• Education about NASH
• Reimbursement for time and travel
For more information about the NASH FXR study, call Metabolic Research Institute (561) 802-3060, ext. 8036 or visit: https://www.metabolic-institute.com/nash-fxr-study/